8/31/12

I Have Been Blessed.....

Lookin back over the year, and you know, I truly have been blessed..... why look on the bad moments when God gave me so much more good moments? (:
 
 
A father and mother who nurtured and raised
 
 
Brothers...
 
And sisters, memories made...
 
I have been blessed
 
 
God's so good to me!
 

Precious are His thoughts of you and me...
 

 
No way I can count them, there's not enough time,
 
 
So I'll just thank Him for being so kind...
 
 
God has been good,
 

So good,
 

 
I have been blessed...
 
 
God's been good in my life and I love Him better every day! (:


2 comments:

Bekah said...

Did you ever sing the song that goes "I love Him better every D-A-Y..."?

Brooke Hamelund said...

I love Him better every D-A-Y, I love Him better every D-A-Y, He is my Lord, the W-A-Y, I love Him better every D-A-Y.. yes... love this song(: