9/27/12

dot dot dots and a few exclamation points

Have you ever had the sudden urge toooooooooooooooo................................................................................. crack a few chem lights, put the chemicals alllll over your fingers and paint strange, abstract designs on your ceiling?? Please don't tell me I'm the only one.... c'mon, if you did, when you go to bed at night and turn off the lights, your ceiling (and fingers) will be glowing!!!!!!!! and then you can scream "ALIENSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and totally freak out your whole family. *sigh* if we owned this house........ I would so do that..... then get in trouble for it. yuppy...

Yes, I'm serious, I really wanna do this.... I feel sorry for my future husband.. he's gotta deal with me. Oh boy. He better be somewhat sane. Did you know..................... if you put an "e" at the end of "dud" it would be................. dude. I realized this yesterday. And it amazed me for the rest of the day. Yes, I'm easily amused, leave me alone ;D

People say I have adhd...... no I don't...... I have addh. Answer da door, hello! Ok, so I just totally made that up and I am suffering through Dr. Pepper withdrawls.... No, I'm not on sugar.

The trees up here are SHEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm serious.. leaves keep falling down... down down. Therefore, they are shedding.... makes sense to me. Ya know what I'm going to do?!

I don't know either..... I feel lost..... Maybe it's because I don't know where I'm at...? That might be it! I'm hungry. Ya know what sounds good? ....................a corndog. Yeah, and a pickle! Maybe even an oreo... oohhh, oreooooossssssss....................

You know what I'm gonna do when I move out? I'm gonna put myself in my dryer.............. why? I dunno... mom says I'd kill myself, but I wouldn't be able to... because it wouldn't turn on with me inside it. Oh! and I'm also gonna eat brownie mix..... and eat cool whip right out of the container!

Ok, enough ramblings..... I'm bored and hungry and Dr. Pepper deprived. Hmmmmmmhhhhh..................... ice cream. I wonder what it feels like to be an alligator.... or a Pigeon. Oh! I got it! a Penguin! Wait a second, I know what it feels like to be one of those....

Ya know what's fun to say? fuzzy........ fuuuzzzyyy fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy!! it's even more fun to spell! Ok, so I'm tired... just so you know, and I'm gonna live on the edge and saaaayyyy....................................................................................................................................................................



hi. (:



bye!!!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Keep living on the edge, hon - and go eat an oreo :)

(btw I don't think you can fit in a dryer but you're welcome to try, and you know i'll stand by and take photos!)