9/20/12

My Life Is Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows...... (:

"I'm a happy girl, and the prettiest thing in the whole wide world, is a happy girl"
 
(:
 
I can honestly say.... my life IS fulllll of sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... I've been blessed beyond my wildest dreams! Of course, I've had terrible times, but ya know, I'm still blessed. It's hard to see the good in the bad, but that's my life's goal.. make the good out of the bad. (: I didn't wanna move back in 2010, but I'm kinda glad we did... I grew. I'm a different person, and I'm happy with the new me....
 


 
Because of the move, I met my lil sis! Jadyn has been a wonderful friend to me. My bestie. My secret keeper. My lil missy. I didn't wanna make any friends when we moved, because, well, I hate good byes, and I didn't wanna go through that when I move away.... buuuttt, Jadyn kinda conquered that lol. She was my true first best friend up here, and is and always will be one of my best friends in the whole wide world! I love you, Missy Mooooooooo



 
Moving up here was also another great thing, because in September 2011, my big sister, Sissy, came and visited me while she was visiting other family members! It was great to have her for 3 days, but I still hated the good bye... cried for like an hr when she left, but I was still glad she was able to visit! And now that she's moved to Indiana (only 3 hrs away from me!!!), I can see her approximately every 3-4 months (it seems like that anyway ;D) If I still lived in Texas (which I still wish very much I did), I wouldn't be able to see her lol. Although I reallllyyy wish I could still be in Texas, I'm glad I live closer to my sissy (:





 
What does it mean to have a sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows life? To me, seeing the good in every aspect of my life (: I love my roller coaster, sunshine, lollipoppy, rainbows life (:

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Pssst....................I loves ya. <3