1/20/13

God's Sweet Amazing Grace....

It never ceases to amaze me... God's grace, that is. It's just so..... amazing! I mean, really... where would we all be without His grace? Heading for a dark eternity. I'm so thankful for His wonderful grace <3
 

 
God's amazing grace sent down from heaven,
Rescued me from death and from shame;
Opened up my eyes and brought salvation,
Now I'm his, praise his holy name.
Now I know that He is mine, I am His forever,
He is leading me along life's way;
He'll be holding to my hand when I cross death's river,
He will take the sting of death away.
 
 
'Tis so sweet just to know I have Jesus with me,
He will keep me from sin and from strife;
He delivered me from condemnation,
Now I have eternal life.
 
Now I know that He is mine, I am His forever,
He is leading me along life's way;
He'll be holding to my hand when I cross death's river,
He will take the sting of death away.
 
That is one of my aboslute favorite songs, and if you haven't heard it, I encourage you to look it up and listen to it (: It's so pretty.... anndd my lil sissy and I might be singing it soon (: haha if she agrees ;p So, I've had that song in my head for quite awhile and decided to put in on here... noooww.. I have a test in English tomorrow... why am I blogging?
 
Night, y'all! (:
 

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Pretty flowers!

I like this line: "The most amazing thing about amazing grace is the chance to give it out, maybe that's what love is all about..." Brandon Heath, "I'm Not Who I Was"

Hannah said...

Hey Brooke! Its been a long time since I've read your blog! :-( those are some gorgeous flowers girlie! How are things going for you?

-Hannah