7/15/14

It Ain't Pretty...

Hooolllyy guacamole has it been awhile!! If anyone actually does blogs anymore (other than the famous Barney Stinson y'know)... I apologize for the absence.

You know it's been awhile when...... you don't even remember your blog address. Yeah. That just happened. lol. I found it successfully though. Apparently blog stuff is hooked up to google in an even more confusing way then what it was when I started a blog in 2009. Oh wow... that was awhile ago lol.

So yeah. Life. I don't even know where to begin with it all. My last post was about my trip to KY, I believe. Lots happened after that lol. Uhhhm... I turned 18, got my amazing first job at a candy store called It'Sugar. I started as an associate but was bumped up to a keyholder/supervisor after only two weeks of working there. Yeah, I know pretty awesome! I was pretty nervous at first because that normally doesn't happen. My manager is amazing and I love her to death, my coworkers are some of my closest friends, the job itself is easy, I'm labeled as the right hand woman or also known as Assistant Manager, I get to eat candy alot so I'm not complaining lol, and boy, are there stories I could tell from that place... very humorous for sure! There are three supervisors there (including myself)... Leslie and Lisa. Lisa just started so I'm still getting to know her. Leslie however is a different story. That girl became an instant best friend! I'm so very lucky to have her as a friend, she's been there for me so many times when I needed someone. (: And then there are 4 associates I work with... two of them are "my boys". I'm just so happy I get along with all the yahoos there :p

So that's work...

My life has been pretty eventful for 2014 lol. I mean, that's one word to describe it. January-March wasn't very eventful.... but April. April was a big month for me. As well as June... Those were the months I learned the biggest lesson of life. Looks are not everything. This part of my post describes my title... It ain't pretty when a heart breaks.

And boy, did it break.

You know how the stories go... girl meets boy. Boy is completely perfect. Or so it seems at first.

Luckily I didn't fall tooooo hard.

Ok, it was a lil hard.

Funny how some things that bring you close to "death" makes you feel so alive. I'm not saying I almost died literally lol. Everything was perfect in my life for like 4 weeks and then everything just came down all at once. And that was not fun lol.

Heart was broken. Trust was lost. But I gained so many things from this.

I got stronger. I picked up the pieces and moved on. Fixed what he shattered. I learned that the bad guys in life are the guys with the sweetest smile, best laugh, and great looks. I also learned that it's not worth it. No guy should ever treat any girl the way this guy treated me. Which is why it was so easy to move on I think... because it was tough. I'm rootin for karma ;) lol anyyywwaaay, keeping it vague, I know. Just tryin to prove a point that looks are deceiving and not worth the heartache.

Moving on.

I'm gettin my wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday so I'm really scurred!

I really have no idea what else to write at the moment and who knows, this may be my last post for another 9 months xD Hopefully not, but life is busy!! I hope all 2 of my followers who actually still care are having a splendid life!!! Until next time, fellow Americans.

-Just B

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I'm glad to see you're still alive!! :) I'm sorry for the broken heart mess you had to go through. I've never gone through anything like that, so I have no idea how it feels. But I love how when hard times come, God always proves Himself and teaches us a lesson from the experience. :) I hope your wisdom teeth surgery went well, and that your recovery isn't too painful.

Bekah said...

Hey. Hey you. Beautiful. Yeah, you. Hi. :)